About The Process Group
The Process Group offers training and advice for Paper, Publishing, Print Management and Print companies in order to achieve ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certification, and other standards.
The Process Group is a unique training and support organisation, specifically for the Print, Media, Publishing and Paper Industries providing expert, highly relevant training, support and advice for worldwide clients.
The Print, Publishing, Media and Paper industries are subject to unparalleled pressure to achieve certification to a variety of standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Colour Management and others.
Print buyers increasingly require certification for quality and environmental standards. More and more companies recognise the importance of achieving 9001 and 14001 certification, improving profitability by reducing waste.
The Process Group can help with:
- Membership of the FSC Chain of Custody group scheme for the print sector
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety
- Carbon Footprint/Carbon Neutrality
- ISO 27000 Information Security
- Industry specific standards
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ISO 12647 Colour Management